*We’re Looking for an Experienced Digital Marketing Analyst / Paid Search Specialist / PPC Campaign Strategist
*Google AdWords Certification required. Facebook Blueprint and YouTube certifications a plus.
Are you looking to build or further your career in Digital Marketing? Do you get excited at the thought of using different advertising platforms to grow businesses? This might just be the role for you!
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst / Paid Search Specialist / PPC Campaign Strategist with experience in managing advertising campaigns to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect candidate thinks outside the box, and uses a combination of data, market insights and digital tools to build and optimize marketing campaigns. Your daily tasks would range from building detailed strategies for Google Ads, to carefully analyzing campaign performance and using those insights to optimize accounts. You will also get the chance to work on SEO, Social Media and Website projects.
We’re one of Philippines’ leading Digital & Creative Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement effective digital strategies to drive campaign performance across digital platforms that include but are not limited to: Google, Yahoo-Bing Search Engine Marketing, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Setup performance tracking (Analytics, GTM, GSC & reporting)
- Analyze and prepare monthly reports on performance and trends
- Conduct digital marketing audits for prospective clients
- Identify growth opportunities for our clients to drive more traffic, conversions, and revenue
- Assist with creating strategies and proposals to support Account Management and Sales teams
- Learn from, and assist, wider team in SEO, Social Media, copywriting and more
- Proactively manage all assigned campaigns and clients’ accounts by supporting all campaign-related requests from internal departments and clients
- Undertake relevant and suitable optimization measures to improve campaign performance
- Provide proactive support to Head, Digital Marketing Optimizer and collaborate with EmergeLocal’s Account Management Team to deliver excellent client support services which include the following areas:
- Day-to-day support to execute requests from clients
- Troubleshooting campaign issues such as ad visibility, tracking and coding integration, etc
- Create and customize reports as and when they are requested
- Provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement
- Enable Adwords and Google Analytics Integration. Provide expert direction to other Digital Marketing Optimizers and Account Managers on GA functions, set-up and integration
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing paid search campaigns with either agencies or in-house departments
- Analytical, performance-driven and organized individual
- Strong hands-on experience with paid search platforms & relevant analytics and desktop tools are highly desirable
- Must be proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Google-certified individuals preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Have good knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem, the media and Internet industry
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook and other advertising platforms
- A genuine interest to learn more about websites, SEO and Social Media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
*We are offering an attractive salary for the right candidates. It will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
*How To Apply:
*EmergeLocalpromise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.
Note: Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply provided that you can do the above criteria.
Go to all jobs