*We are looking for a Graphic Designer (Multimedia)
*EmergeLocal is currently looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in video editing and photography. This permanent position requires close collaboration with our energetic design team in developing a range of design, print and digital projects.
Responsibilities and opportunities to learn:
- Produce high-quality design work for the company’s various needs.
- Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Coordinate and negotiate with printers and other suppliers to produce any marketing merchandise needed.
- Creative concept development especially branding, website design, brochure design, print advertisements and project marketing
- Design and layout/typesetting of publications, advertisements, presentations, brochures
- Taking projects from concept through to delivery, on time and on budget, including creating finished artwork
- Work in a range of media, including, electronic, eDM, signage, web, online, print
- Manage printing, including specifying print requirements and liaising with printers
- Various administrative tasks to ensure a smooth workflow and improve systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Knowledge of web back end and HTML an advantage, experience in WordPress a definite advantage but not essential
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator or other Adobe Create Suite software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good concept and branding skills
- Willingness to learn and evolve as a designer particularly with regards to web and other digital communications
- Project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail across all disciplines
- Self-directed learning, particularly in relation to software, hardware and design advances
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital)
- Keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to work
- Proficiency in After Effects is an advantage
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and can work with minimum supervision
*Salary is attractive and will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How To Apply:
EmergeLocal promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you are keen to join a growing, fast-paced creative studio where you have the opportunity of being involved in a number of disciplines, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.
Go to all jobs