Web developer / Designer collaborates with teams to implement work requests and supports internal requirements for our web products.
- Convert mock-up designs or wireframes into a front-end code/Wordpress Templates
- Ensure all client-facing websites are built with responsive design and optimised for mobile and tablet
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug systems application
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and monitor web applications
- Collaborate with team members to improve usability
- Support requests and resolve issues requested in a timely manner
- Work alongside members of the SEO team to ensure websites can perform well in search engine results
- Building high converting Landing Pages in Unbounce for SEM campaigns
- Keep current with latest web technologies through relevant blogs and events. Stay abreast of current design and print technologies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Information Technology or college degree with a demonstrated ability in graphic and web design required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Angeles City
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of industry related graphics software (Adobe Creative suite, Microsoft Office)
- Strong portfolio that includes multiple samples of web design and demonstrates proficiency in creativity, layout, color theory, and typography.
- Self-starter with a high-level of initiative, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure and with shifting deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines while still maintaining high creative standards.
- Critical thinker who has a high attention to detail.
- Must speak and write proficient English / Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Go to all jobs