- A college degree (preferably Marketing, Advertising and Communications)
- Must be creative, out-going and witty
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with analytical, statistical and numerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and must be a fast learner – Ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
- Willingness to grow, learn and become a digital media expert.
- Display professional discipline.
- Must be a team player
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Go to all jobs