Web Designer – Graphic Artist collaborates with teams to implement work requests and supports internal requirements for our web products.
- Design entire websites, webpages and mobile sites
- Create and edit images and graphics for website and print use
- Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, image and experience
- Develop creative materials using logos, and brand visuals for use in websites, blogs, emails, newsletters, social media, marketing materials, and event and press materials.
- Assist the marketing and sales department by performing other ad hoc duties when required
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Preferrably 1 year experience, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of web designing and web 2.0 design (UI UX GUI)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Video development and editing skills is a plus
Go to all jobs