We’re looking for Digital Marketing Interns with a keen interest in building a career in Digital Marketing to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work alongside our Digital Analysts and Strategists with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect intern has an eagerness to learn, is not afraid to ask questions and can pull up their sleeves to contribute to the team. Your daily tasks will range from brainstorming strategies and optimizing campaigns to conducting research on marketing trends, industries and competitors. You will focus on Google suite of products, but will also get the chance to work on SEO, Social Media and Website projects.
Responsibilities & Opportunities to learn
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas to client marketing strategies
- Conduct research on marketing trends, different industries and competitors
- Build and optimize paid advertising campaigns on Google (Search, Remarketing, Display)
- Setup performance tracking
- Analyze and prepare monthly reports based on performance and trends
- Conduct audits and research for prospective clients
- Assist wider team in Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media, copywriting and more on ad hoc tasks
- Students who are currently taking up Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communication and other related fields
- A genuine interest to learn about Digital Marketing: Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media and Websites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- Currently studying or holds a tertiary degree, preferably in a Marketing-related field
- Positive, can-do, resourceful attitude
- Start dates are flexible, however each intern must complete a minimum of 200 hours (@24 to 40 hours per week)
- Interns will be required to sign non-disclosure agreements to protect the Company’s and its Clients’ intellectual property
- Interns will have access to the same in-office benefits as regular employees: pantry snacks, team activities, Netflix, etc.