We are looking for a qualified Campaign / Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media posts and others)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Creative and development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing developments
- A college degree (preferably Marketing, Advertising and Communications)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Familiarity with content management is a plus
- Comfortable with analytical, statistical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and must be a fast learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Display professional discipline
- Willingness to grow, learn and become a digital media expert.
- Must be a team player