EmergeLocal is currently looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in video editing and photography. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in video editing and photography. This permanent position requires close collaboration with our energetic design team in developing a range of design, print and digital projects.
- Produce high-quality design work for the company’s various needs.
- Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Coordinate and negotiate with printers and other suppliers to produce any marketing merchandise needed.
- Creative concept development especially branding, website design, brochure design, print advertisements and project marketing
- Design and layout/typesetting of publications, advertisements, presentations, brochures
- Taking projects from concept through to delivery, on time and on budget, including creating finished artwork
- Work in a range of media, including, electronic, eDM, signage, web, online, print
- Manage printing, including specifying print requirements and liaising with printers
- Various administrative tasks to ensure a smooth workflow and improve systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Knowledge of web back end and HTML an advantage, experience in WordPress a definite advantage but not essential
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator or other Adobe Create Suite software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good concept and branding skills
- Willingness to learn and evolve as a designer particularly with regards to web and other digital communications
- Project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail across all disciplines
- Self-directed learning, particularly in relation to software, hardware and design advances
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital)
- Keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to work
- Proficiency in After Effects is an advantage
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and can work with minimum supervision