In this 2-day course, you will gain in-depth knowledge on digital media strategy and campaign – formats, budgets, performance, and optimization. Our hands-on training focuses on how digital media works, how to create and structure your account, and how to create a campaign from start to finish whether you have a brand awareness or sales conversion objective.
Objectives of this program
By the end of the 2-day program, you shall be able to:
- Understand what digital advertising is and where digital media planning fits in.
- Create and launch your first campaign and target users by geography, language, device, day of week and time of day.
- How to structure your campaign to position yourself for success.
- How to research, identify and refine the audiences you will be bidding on.
- Understand the reporting features of Google and Facebook Ads and leverage key user interface components.
- Track conversions and measure ROI from your campaigns.
Who should signup for this program?
Any professional wanting to take their digital learning in digital media planning to the next level.
Day 1: Google Ads 101
- Introduction to Digital Advertising
- Fundamentals of Google Ads
- Structuring Your Google Ads Campaign for Success
- Working with the User Interface
- Tracking Performance
Day 2: Facebook Ads 101
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Lesson 1: Facebook Ads
- Lesson 2: Facebook Pixel
- Lesson 3: Type of Facebook Ads
- Lesson 4: Facebook Engagement
- Lesson 5: Facebook Reporting
- Lesson 6: Facebook Insights
- 2-Day Program – P18,900 + VAT
- 1-Day Class – P9,900 + VAT
Snacks and Lunch
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the course.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this course so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give a certificate for attending this course.
Schedules & Venues
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2 Consecutive Weekdays (Thur & Fri)
- August 29 & 30
- September 5 & 6
2 Consecutive Saturdays
- August 24 & 31
- September 21 & 28
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Pampanga – mostly in Angeles City, and Clark.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Basic computer skills in Mac or PC.
- Bring a copy of a government ID
- A debit, credit card or Paypal account