In this 2-day course, you will gain in-depth knowledge on how to setup, manage and grow your online store using a plugin for WordPress called WooCommerce. In this course, you will also learn how to acquire customers and scale your online store using Facebook Ads.
Objectives of this program
By the end of the 2-day program, you shall be able to:
- Understand what are the typical components of an online store and what is required for the online store to operate successfully and securely.
- Understand how WooCommerce works and learn a few alternate shopping cart systems available today.
- Take a deep dive into the configuration settings of the WooCommerce plugin.
- Create and configure products with different prices, options, and variations and extensions.
- Learn how to setup, launch and optimize Facebook Ads campaign and measure ROI for your online store.
Who should signup for this program?
Any professional wanting to take their digital learning in e-commerce to the next level.
Day 1: E-Commerce Essentials
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Getting Started
- Setting Up an Online Store
- Payment Gateways
- Product catalog
- Customizing Your Online Store
Day 2: Facebook Ads for E-Commerce 101
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Lesson 1: Facebook Ads
- Lesson 2: Facebook Pixel
- Lesson 3: Type of Facebook Ads
- Lesson 4: Facebook Engagement
- Lesson 5: Facebook Reporting
- Lesson 6: Facebook Insights
- 2-Day Program – P18,900 + VAT
- 1-Day Class – P9,900 + VAT
Snacks and Lunch
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the course.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this course so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give a certificate for attending this course.
Schedules & Venues
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2 Consecutive Weekdays (Thur & Fri)
- September 19 & 20
- October 10 & 11
2 Consecutive Saturdays
- October 19 & 26
- November 9 & 6
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Pampanga – mostly in Angeles City, and Clark.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Basic computer skills in Mac or PC.
- Bring a copy of a government ID
- A debit, credit card or Paypal account