In this 1-day Facebook Marketing course, you will gain in-depth knowledge on how to market your business on Facebook. In this course, you will also learn how to create Facebook content marketing plan and how to acquire customers using Facebook Ad.
Objectives of this program
By the end of the 1-day program, you shall be able to:
- Efficiently create and curate great content that gets results on growing your Facebook Page.
- Create and manage Facebook Ad campaigns and measure and understand campaign results.
Who should signup for this program?
Any professional wanting to deep-dive their digital learning in facebook marketing.
Morning: Planning Facebook Page Content
- Introduction to Facebook Marketing
- Introduction to Facebook Page
- Introduction to Content
- Content Type for Facebook Page
- Finding Curated Content
- Creating Images
- Social Listening
- Measuring Success
Afternoon: Facebook Ads
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Lesson 1: Facebook Ads
- Lesson 2: Facebook Pixel
- Lesson 3: Type of Facebook Ads
- Lesson 4: Facebook Engagement
- Lesson 5: Facebook Reporting
- Lesson 6: Facebook Insights
- Early Bird – P3,995 + VAT per person (October 31, 2019)
- Regular – P5,995 + VAT per persoon
Snacks and Lunch
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the course.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this course so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give a certificate for attending this course.
Schedules & Venues
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- November 16, 2019 (Saturday)
- January 11, 2020 (Saturday)
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Pampanga – mostly in Angeles City, and Clark.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Basic computer skills in Mac or PC.
- Bring a copy of a government ID
- A debit, credit card or Paypal account
Mode of Payment
Option 1: Bank Deposit
You may make your payment to:
BDO Account Name: EMERGELOCAL, INC.
Checking Account Number: 004928007912
To confirm a reservation, EMAIL deposit slip (indicate name/s of participant/s and seminar title) to email@example.com.
Option 2: On-site payment (CASH only)
Option 2: Cash or Check
Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please make checks payable to EMERGELOCAL, INC. and proceed to our office located at:
#387 Batangas Street, Mt. View, Balibago,
Angeles City 2009, Pampanga, Philippines
View road map
SEC COMPANY REG. NO: CS201600856
COMPANY TIN: 009-205-974