This workshop is perfect for business owners, marketing managers, media planners, web developers, copywriters, advertising executives and practitioners who want to get started with Google AdWords. Our hands-on training focuses on how AdWords works, how to create and structure your account, and how to create a campaign from start to finish.
Date: January 20, 2017 (Saturday), February 17, 2017 (Saturday), March 17, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: EmergeLocal Office, Unit 3F, JEV Building, Mac Arthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga
What will I learn
- Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords fits in
- Creating your first campaign and targeting users by geography, language, device, day of week and time of day
- How Quality Score works and why it is so important in the AdWords auction
- How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success
- How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types you will be bidding on
- Tips for writing great text ads that will stand out from the competition
- Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- Understanding the reporting features of AdWords and leveraging key user interface components
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
- How to extend your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social and mobile app extensions
Who should signup for this workshop/course
- Business owners
- Marketing managers
- Media planners
- Web developers
- Advertising executives
- Advertising practitioners
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the workshop.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this workshop so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give certificate for attending this course/workshop.
Google AdWords 101
- Introduction to Online Advertising
- Why Use AdWords?
- History of Advertising
- Creating Your First Campaign
- Fundamentals of AdWords
- Benefits of AdWords
- Do Ads Show?
- Definition of Terms
- Creating Your AdWords Account
- Structuring Your AdWords Account for Success
- Ad Extensions
- Search Advertising
- Developing Keyword Lists
- Writing Great Ads
- Working with the User Interface
- Tracking Performance
You are required to bring your own laptop. This workshop assumes very little prior knowledge of AdWords.