In this 2-day course, you will gain in-depth knowledge on business social media, marketing tactics, facebook advertising strategies, how to set social media goals, and most importantly, how to achieve them.
Objectives of this program
By the end of the 2-day program, you shall be able to:
- Recognize which social media platforms are best for each client and their social media goals.
- Efficiently create and curate great content that gets results.
- Create monthly reports showing clients in detail how you are achieving their social media goals.
- Create and manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
Who should signup for this program?
Any professional wanting to take their digital learning in social media to the next level.
Day 1: Planning Social Media Content
- Introduction To Social Media
- Introduction To Social Media Platforms
- Introduction To Content
- Content Type For Each Platform
- Finding Curated Content
- Creating Images
- Social Listening
- Measuring Success
Day 2: Facebook Ads 101
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Lesson 1: Facebook Ads
- Lesson 2: Facebook Pixel
- Lesson 3: Type of Facebook Ads
- Lesson 4: Facebook Engagement
- Lesson 5: Facebook Reporting
- Lesson 6: Facebook Insights
- 2-Day Program – P18,900 + VAT
- 1-Day Class – P9,900 + VAT
Snacks and Lunch
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the course.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this course so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give a certificate for attending this course.
Schedules & Venues
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2 Consecutive Weekdays (Thur & Fri)
- August 22 & 23
- September 12 & 13
2 Consecutive Saturdays
- September 7 & 14
- October 5 & 12
Venues vary per program, but classes are held within Pampanga – mostly in Angeles City, and Clark.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Basic computer skills in Mac or PC.
- Bring a copy of a government ID
- A debit, credit card or Paypal account