This workshop is perfect for students, business owners, web developers, and bloggers who want to get the most out of the self-hosted version of WordPress and create feature-rich blogs and websites. Our hands-on training focuses on how to create and publish posts and pages; customize your site with themes, widgets, and custom menus; and extend WordPress even further with plugins.
Date: January 13, 2018 (Saturday), February 10, 2018 (Saturday), March 10, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN
Venue: EmergeLocal Office, Unit 3F, JEV Building, Mac Arthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga
Who should signup for this workshop/course
- Business owners
- Web developers
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the workshop.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this workshop so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give certificate for attending this course/workshop.
Basic WordPress CMS Web Development
- Website 101
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing MySQL and WordPress
- Lesson 1: The Dashboard
- Lesson 2: Posts
- Lesson 3: Pages
- Lesson 4: The Visual Editor
- Lesson 5: Working with images
- Lesson 6: Media library
- Lesson 7: Appearance
- Lesson 8: Organizing content
- Lesson 9: Managing comments
- Lesson 10: Users
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
- Basic computer skills in Mac or PC.
- This workshop assumes very little prior knowledge of graphic design application and web development platform.