This workshop is perfect for business owners, marketing managers, media planners, web developers, copywriters, advertising executives and practitioners who want to learn how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The workshop will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
Date: January 27, 2018 (Saturday), February 24, 2018 (Saturday), March 24, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: EmergeLocal Office, Unit 3F, JEV Building, Mac Arthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga
What will I learn
- Set Up Google Analytics to Collect Actionable Data
- Track the Success of Your Marketing with Campaign Tagging
- Document Insights and Make Data Driven Decisions to Grow
- Load Demo Data and Get Hands on Experience with Google Analytics
Who should signup for this workshop/course
- Business owners
- Marketing managers
- Media planners
- Web developers
- Advertising executives
- Advertising practitioners
Your brain needs food too. We want you to stay alive and energetic throughout the workshop.
We want you to take note important bits and pieces of this workshop so you can refer now and then when you need to.
Certificate of Completion
We give certificate for attending this course/workshop.
Google AdWords 101
- Introducing Google Analytics
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filters
- The Google Analytics layout
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports
- Understanding full reports
- How to share reports
- How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Basic Reporting
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior reports
- Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Measuring Custom Campaigns
- Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Using Goals to measure business objectives
- Measuring AdWords campaigns
You are required to bring your own laptop. This workshop assumes very little prior knowledge of Analytics.